MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 94, 2017The 4th International Conference on Computing and Solutions in Manufacturing Engineering 2016 – CoSME’16
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Additive Manufacturing and Non-conventional Technologies|
|Published online||04 January 2017|
- H. Bugłacki, M. Smajdor, Mechanical properties of abrasion-resistant Hardox 400 steel and their welded joints, Adv. In Mat. Science 4, 2 (2003) [Google Scholar]
- Hardox steels. http://www.ssab.com/products/brands/hardox. Accessed March 2016. [Google Scholar]
- A.W. Momber, R. Kovacevic, Principles of Abrasive Waterjet Machiningm (Springer London Limited, 1998) [Google Scholar]
- A.C. Filip, H. Bulea, Surface precision on the circular abrasive waterjet machining of ceramic aluminium oxides, MTeM’2013, 8 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- M. Hashish, A model for abrasive – waterjet (AWJ) machining, J. Eng. Mater. Technol. Transactions of the Asme 111 (1989) [Google Scholar]
- L. Hlavac, Theoretical model of abrasive liquid jet, Transactions of the VSB 47, 73 (2001) [Google Scholar]
- W. Li, J. Wang, H. Zhu, H. Li, C. Huang, On ultrahigh velocity micro-particle impact on steels–a single impact study, Wear 305, 216 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- J. Folkes, Waterjet- An innovative tool for manufacturing, J. Mater.Process.Tech. 209 6181 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- H. Li, J. Wang, An experimental study of abrasive waterjet machining of Ti-6Al-4V, Int. J. Adv. Manuf. Technol. 81, 361 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- D. Begic-Hajdarevic, A. Cekic, M. Mehmedovic, A. Djelmic, Experimental Study on Surface Roughness in Abrasive Water Jet Cutting, Procedia Engineering, 100 (2015) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.