MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 94, 2017The 4th International Conference on Computing and Solutions in Manufacturing Engineering 2016 – CoSME’16
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Section||Additive Manufacturing and Non-conventional Technologies|
|Published online||04 January 2017|
- D. Leordean, C. Dudescu, T. Marcu, P. Berce, N. Balc, Customized implants with specific properties, made by selective laser melting, Rapid Prototyping Journal, 21, 98-104, (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S.C. Cosma, N. Balc, D. Leordean, M. Moldovan, M. Dudescu, C. Borzan, Customized Medical Applications of Selective Laser Melting Manufacturing, Academic Journal of Manufacturing Engineering, 13, 24–32, (2015) [Google Scholar]
- S.A. Haba, G. Oancea, Digital manufacturing of air-cooled single-cylinder engine block, The International Journal of Advanced Manufacturing Technology, 80 (5), 747–759, (2015). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G.R. Buican, G. Oancea, A. Manolescu, Remanufacturing of Damaged Parts Using Selective Laser Melting Technology, Applied Mechanics and Materials, 693, 285–290, (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Pacurar, N. Balc, F. Prem, Research on how to improve the accuracy of the SLM metallic parts, The 14th International ESAFORM Conference on Material Forming: ESAFORM, 1353 (1), 1385–1390, (2011). [Google Scholar]
- C.E. Jerome, R.J. Hanlon, Identifying Multiplanar Root Canal Curvatures Using Stainless-Steel Instruments, Journal of Endodontics, 29, 356–358, (2003) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. W. Wai, Introduction to STL format, (1999); [Google Scholar]
- T. Itziar, G. Fermín, Z. Fidel, Z. Fidel, E. Aritz, Study of mechanical properties of AISI 316 stainless steel processed by “selective laser melting”, following different manufacturing strategies, The International Journal of Advanced Manufacturing Technology, 51, 639–647, (2010). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G.R. Buican, G. Oancea, C. Lancea, M.A. Considerations Regarding Micro Hardness of Parts Manufactured from 316-L Steel Using SLM Technology, Applied Mechanics and Materials, Some 760, 515-520, (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G.R. Buican, G. Oancea, C. Lancea, M.A. Pop, Influence of Layer Thickness on Internal Structure of Parts Manufactured from 316-L Steel Using SLM Technology, Applied Mechanics and Materials, 809-810, 369-374, (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S.C. Muresan, PhD Thesis, Researches regarding the mechanical strength of complex metal parts manufactured by selective laser melting, Technical University of Cluj-Napoca, (2012) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.