MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 94, 2017The 4th International Conference on Computing and Solutions in Manufacturing Engineering 2016 – CoSME’16
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Advanced Manufacturing Technologies|
|Published online||04 January 2017|
- I. G., D. L. R. and M. F., Sustainability issues in sheet metal forming processes, Jou. Cleaner Prod., 19, 4, 337–347, (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. M., Hydroforming for Advanced Manufacturing, Woodhead Publishing, (2008) [Google Scholar]
- EN 10130, Cold rolled low carbon steel flat products for cold forming. Technical delivery conditions, (2006) [Google Scholar]
- E. 10346, Continuously hot-dip coated steel flat products. Technical delivery conditions, (2009) [Google Scholar]
- M. Hill, Marks’ Standard Handbook for Mechanical Engineers 8th Ed., McGraw Hill Book Company, (1978) [Google Scholar]
- K. Siegert and S. Wagner, “TALAT Lecture 3701,” (1994). [Online]. Available: http://core.materials.ac.uk/repository/eaa/talat/3701.pdf. (Accessed 04 2016) [Google Scholar]
- D. Banabic, G. Dragos and I. Bichis, “Influence of Variability of Mechanical Data on Forming Limits Curves,” (2010). [Online]. Available: http://comod.utcluj.ro/documents/articles/Banabic_Steel%20Research%20_Int.%202010.pdf. (Accessed 06 2016) [Google Scholar]
- Metallic materials -- Tensile testing -- Part 1: Method of test at room temperature, ISO 6892–1, (2009) [Google Scholar]
- J. W. Signorelli and M. d. l. A. Bertinetti, Self-Consistent Homogenization Methods for Predicting Forming Limits of Sheet Metal, in Metal Forming - Process, Tools, Design, InTech, 175–210, (2012) [Google Scholar]
- D. Banabic, L. Paraianu, G. Dragos, I. Bichis and D. S. Comsa, An improved version of the modified maximum force criterion (MMFC) used for predicting the localized necking in sheet metals, Proceeding of the Romanian Academy, Series A, 10, 3, (2009) [Google Scholar]
- V. V. Hašek, Berichte aus dem Institut für Umformtechnik, Universität Stuttgart (On the stain and stress states in drawing of large un-regular sheet metal components), Essen: Giradet, (1973) [Google Scholar]
- C. Garjob, S. G. Racz and O. Bologa, The Determination of the Forming Limit Curve Using a Modular Device, Ac. Jou. Manuf. Eng., 8, 2, 39–44, (2010) [Google Scholar]
- GOM GmbH, Gom Optical Measuring Techniques - ARAMIS FLC Computation, Braunschweig, (2007) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.