MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 94, 2017The 4th International Conference on Computing and Solutions in Manufacturing Engineering 2016 – CoSME’16
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Advanced Manufacturing Technologies|
|Published online||04 January 2017|
- E. Frazelle. Supply chain strategy. The Logistics of Supply Chain Management. (McGraw-Hill PH., 2002) [Google Scholar]
- Software Advice. http://www.softwareadvice.com/scm/logistics-comparison (automotive industry). [Google Scholar]
- F. Harrison. Supply chain management workbook. (Butterworth Heinemann P.H, 2001) [Google Scholar]
- E. Klimczak. Design for Software: A Playbook for Developers. (Wiley P.H., 2013) [Google Scholar]
- P. Tchounikine. Computer science and educational software design (Springer, 2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Min. The Essentials of supply chain management new business concepts and applications. (Pearson P.H., 2015) [Google Scholar]
- A. Langevin, D. Riopel. Logistics systems: design and optimisation. (Springer P.H., 2005) [Google Scholar]
- J. Baron. Thinking and deciding. (Cambridge P.H., 2008) [Google Scholar]
- S. Budidedu. Supplier selection by using multi criteria decision making methods. (LAP, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- R. M. Garfamy. Supplier selection and business process improvement: an exploratory multiple case study. (LAP, 2010) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.