MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 94, 2017The 4th International Conference on Computing and Solutions in Manufacturing Engineering 2016 – CoSME’16
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Published online||04 January 2017|
- T. Sbenghe, Prophylactical, therapeutical and recovering kinesiotherapy. (Editura Medicala, București, 1987) [Google Scholar]
- O. Filip, T. Deaconescu, Advances in Production, Automation and Transportation System, Proceedings of the 6th International Conference on Manufacturing Engineering, Quality and Production Systems (MEQAPS ‘13), Proceedings of the 4th International Conference on Automotive and Transportation Systems (ICAT ‘13), 55–59, (2013) [Google Scholar]
- *** http://qalmedical.com/w2-wrist-cpm-device/ Accessed: 10.04.2016 [Google Scholar]
- N.G. Kutner, et al. Phys Ther, 90, 4, 493–504, (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. J. Koeneman, et al, System and Method for Neuromuscular Reeducation, US2010198115 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- *** http://www.kinetec.fr/en/kinetec-selection/cpm-continuous-passive-motion/handwrist.html Accessed: 10.04.2016 [Google Scholar]
- O. Filip, T. Deaconescu, ICEEMS 2013, 7th International Conference on Economic Engineering and Manufacturing System, Recent, 14, 4, 263–266 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- *** http://www.azom.com/article.aspx?ArticleID=2863#13, Accessed: 3.10.2016 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.