MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 94, 2017The 4th International Conference on Computing and Solutions in Manufacturing Engineering 2016 – CoSME’16
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Published online||04 January 2017|
- A. Panjan, N. Sarabon, Methods for the Evaluation of Human Balance Body, Sport Sci Rev, XIX, 5–6 (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V. Papilian, Anatomia omului (Pub H BIC ALL, Bucharest, 1998) [Google Scholar]
- J. W. Brodsky, J. Brajtbord, S. C. Coleman, S. Raut, F. E. Polo, Effect of heating on the mechanical properties of insole materials, Foot Ankle Int 33, 772–778 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Mihov, B. Katerska, Some biocompatible materials used in medical practice, Trakia J of Sci 8, 119–125 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- L. W. Thomas, Smart Shoes, United States Patent, number: 5373651 (1994) [Google Scholar]
- C. A. Vock, Y. Perry, Shoe wear-out sensor, body-bar sensing system, United States Patent, number: 7911339 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- D. R. Carmo, M. Soares, F. A. Rocha, J.L. Carvalho, S.S Rodrigues, Insole with pressure control and tissue neoformation induction systems for diabetic foot, Conf Proc IEEE Eng Med Biol Soc, 51 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- B. C. Braun, I. C. Roşca, I. Şerban, C. Cobliş, CAD Methods for Orthopedic Orthosis Prototyping, MediTECH 2, 388–391 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- B. C. Braun, M. I. Baritz, I. C. Roşca, Research on the influence of progressive plantar supporters on the stability in biped position, OPTIROB 8, 465–470 (2013) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.