MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 94, 2017The 4th International Conference on Computing and Solutions in Manufacturing Engineering 2016 – CoSME’16
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||04 January 2017|
- M. Baritz et al., Microscopic analyze of insoles composite structures behavior under water immersion, temperature variation and saline, Conference POLCOM Bucharest (2014) [Google Scholar]
- University of Nebraska Lincoln-Environmental Health and Safety, Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) - Foot Protection Evaluation And Checklist, http://ehs.unl.edu (2015) [Google Scholar]
- W. L Ting et al., JRRD 51, 311–324 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Chiu et al., J. of Appl. Biomech. 23, 119–127 (2007) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Whaley et al., EURECA, 41–42, (2013) [Google Scholar]
- S. Kolling et al., Material modeling of orthopedic insoles, 7th European LS-DYNA Conf. (2009) [Google Scholar]
- Pedorthics Quatrterly, Pedorthic Association of Canada (2012) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.