MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 93, 20178th International Scientific Conference Building Defects (Building Defects 2016)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Mechanical and Materials Engineering|
|Published online||22 December 2016|
- M. Novotný, K. Šuhajda, J. Sobotka, Z. Jiroušek, AMR 1122, 65–69 (2015) [CrossRef]
- V. Duchacek, Polymers – production, properties, processing, applications (Institute of Chemical Technology in Prague, 2006)
- CSN 73 0540-2 Thermal protection of buildings - Part 2: Requirements (Czech office for standards, metrology and testing, Prague, 2011)
- S.L. Simon, G.B. Mckenna, J. Reinf. Plast. Compos. 18, 559–571 (1999)
- L.A. Rorrec–Gomez, R. Yanez-nieto, Thermochim. Acta 140, 139–144 (1989) [CrossRef]
- J. Plachý, Bitumen sheet joints under the influence of temperature and time in the composition of single-membrane roofs (Doctoral thesis, Brno University of Technology, Faculty of Civil Engineering, Brno 2005)
- L. Matejka, R. Smolka, Brno University of Technology: Support structures for a doors threshold, EP 2159364 B1, (patent, Munchen, 2012)
- J. Pencik, L. Matejka, P. Zitt, Brno University of Technology: Material deformation testing stand for the long- term monitoring of deformation characteristics under constant pressure, EP 2078948 (patent, Munchen, 2009)
- T. Petříček, P. Kacálek, R. Smolka, AMR 1041, 71–74 (2014) [CrossRef]
- R. Smolka, T. Petricek, P. Kacalek, enviBUILD 2014 - Buildings and Environment (Brno, 2014)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.