MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 93, 20178th International Scientific Conference Building Defects (Building Defects 2016)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Mechanical and Materials Engineering|
|Published online||22 December 2016|
- M. Novotny, K. Suhajda, J. Sobotka, J. Gintar, E. Suhajdova, M. Matl, Wood Res-Slovakia 59, 389–400 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- D. Beckovsky, L. Vackova, T. Beckovska, J. Sobotka, J. Pencik, M. Lavicky, Wood Res-Slovakia 61, 627–636 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- R. Smolka, T. Petricek, P. Kacalek, enviBUILD 2014 - Buildings and Environment (Brno, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- M. Novotny, K. Suhajda, J. Sobotka, J. Gintar, AMR 1041, 297–302 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- ČSN P 73 0610, Waterproofing of buildings (Czech Office for Normalization, Praha, 2000) [Google Scholar]
- M. Novotny, J. Skramlík, K. Suhajda, J. Sobotka, AMR 688, 27–36 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.