MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 91, 2017The Fourth International Youth Forum “Smart Grids 2016”
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||20 December 2016|
- H. Mzungu, P. Barendse, A. Khan, M. Manyage, Industrial and Commercial Use of Energy, 1 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- E. Agamloh, Electric Machines and Drives Conference, 36 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- O. Dobzhanskyi, R. Gouws, Industrial and Commercial Use of Energy (2014) [Google Scholar]
- IEC 60034-2-1, Rotating Electric Machines Part 2-1: Standard methods for determining losses and efficiency, 53 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- IEEE Std. 112: Test Procedure for Polyphase Induction Motors and Generators, IEEE, 79 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- CSA C390: Energy Efficiency Test Methods for Three-Phase Induction Motors, Canadian Standards Association, 79 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- JEC 37: Induction Machine, Standard of Japanese Electrotechnical Committee, 44 (1979) [Google Scholar]
- GOST 7217-87. Rotating electrical machines. Asynchronous motors. Test methods, 42 (2003) [Google Scholar]
- GOST 25941-83. Rotating electrical machines. Methods for determining losses and efficiency, 31 (2003) [Google Scholar]
- E. V. Beyerleyn, P. V. Tyuteva, Micro/Nanotechnologies and Electron Devices (2014) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.