MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 91, 2017The Fourth International Youth Forum “Smart Grids 2016”
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||20 December 2016|
- M. V. Vedyashkin, O. P. Muravlev, Russian Electrical Engineering, 84, 397 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- O. P. Muravlev, V. P. Shevchuk, V. V. Gusev, Proceedings of institutions of higher education. Power engineering problems, 183 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- V. V. Gusev, O. P. Muravlev, V. P. Shevchuk, Bulletin of Tomsk Polytechnic University, 314, 74 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- S. I. Zakharov, Russian Engineering Research, 29, 602 (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. N. Novozhilov, E. V. Kryukova, T. A. Novozhilov, Russian Electrical Engineering, 85, 457 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. A. Kuznetsov, Journal of Machinery Manufacture and Reliability, 45, 32 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. P. Kozochkin, F. S. Sabirov, A. N. Bogan, K. V. Myslivtsev, Russian Engineering Research, 33, 486 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.