MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 91, 2017The Fourth International Youth Forum “Smart Grids 2016”
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||20 December 2016|
- GOST 27322-87. Power plant balance. Main principles [in Russian] [Google Scholar]
- GOST Р 51379-99. Energy performance certificate of fuel and energy resources power consumer [in Russian] [Google Scholar]
- International Energy Agency, Mind the Gap - Quantifying Principal-Agent Problems in Energy Efficiency (2007) [Google Scholar]
- G. N. Klimova, V. V. Litvak, Seven problems and seven keys of energy saving (Red banner, Tomsk, 2013) [in Russian] [Google Scholar]
- A. S. Nekrasov, Yu. V. Sinyak, Power plant engineering control (Energiya, Мoscow, 1979) [in Russian] [Google Scholar]
- Yu. N. Savenko, E. O. Steinhaus, Energy budget (Energiya, Moscow, 1971) [in Russian] [Google Scholar]
- S. M. Romanov, G. F. Alekseev, Mountainous research and information bulletin, 1, 143 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- K.-H. Chai and C. Yeo, Energy Policy, 46, 460 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Blomkvist and J. Larsson, Int. J. Commons, 7, 113 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.