MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 91, 2017The Fourth International Youth Forum “Smart Grids 2016”
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||20 December 2016|
- M. Edwards-Schachter, A. García-Granero, M. Sánchez-Barrioluengoa, H. Quesada-Pineda, N. Amara, Thinking Skills and Creativity 16, 27 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B. Ardashkin, L. A. Korobeynikova, A. V. Popova, Status of social competencies of power engineers in the context of forming the concept of an intelligent network or smart grid, MATEC Web of Conf. 37, 01003 (2015) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- M. A. Makienko, N. V. Kurkan, A. A. Strelcowa, Philosophical approach to engineering education under the introduction of the smart grid concept in Russia, MATEC Web of Conf. 37, 01031 (2015) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- D. K. Gattie, N. K. Kellam, J. R. Schramski, J. Walther, EJEE 36, 521 (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. H. Morris, J. W. Webb, J. Fu, S. Singhal, JSBM 51, 352 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- R. Freeman, National Bureau of Economic Research, Working Paper 11457, (2005) [Google Scholar]
- Smart Grids European Technology Platform. URL: http://www.smartgrids.eu/ [Google Scholar]
- A.Y. Chmykhalo, O. V. Mikhailova, N. A. Vtorushin, R. A. Bykov, Innovation development in Russia: the value aspect, SHS Web of Conf., 28 (2016) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- A.Y. Chmykhalo, V. R. Khaliulina, M. E. Abushaeva, Innovative Power Systems and The Formation of The Creative Class in Russia, MATEC Web of Conf. 37, 01016 (2015) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.