MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 90, 2017The 2nd International Conference on Automotive Innovation and Green Vehicle (AiGEV 2016)
|Number of page(s)||13|
|Published online||20 December 2016|
- J.S. Hu, J.J. Wang, and D.M. Ho, Design of Sensing System and Anticipative Behavior for Human Following of Mobile Robots. IEEE Transactions on Industrial Electronics, 61(4): p. 1916–1927.(2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Mast, et al., Design of the Human-Robot Interaction for a Semi-Autonomous Service Robot to Assist Elderly People, in Ambient Assisted Living: 7. AAL-Kongress 2014 Berlin, Germany, January 21-22, 2014, R. Wichert and H. Klausing, Editors. 2015, Springer International Publishing: Cham. p. 15–29. [Google Scholar]
- M.L.D. Vedova, et al. Platooning control of autonomous nonholonomic mobile robots in a human-robot coexisting environment. in 2012 American Control Conference (ACC), Montreal,QC, pp. 6569-6574. (2012). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M.A. Zakaria, et al., A path tracking algorithm using future prediction control with spike detection for an autonomous vehicle robot. International Journal of Advanced Robotic Systems, 10. (2013.) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C.P. Lam, et al., Human-Centered Robot Navigation—Towards a Harmoniously Human–Robot Coexisting Environment. IEEE Transactions on Robotics, 27(1): p. 99–112, (2011). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Kelly and N. Seegmiller, A Vector Algebra Formulation of Mobile Robot Velocity Kinematics, in Field and Service Robotics: Results of the 8th International Conference, K. Yoshida and S. Tadokoro, Editors, Springer Berlin Heidelberg: Berlin, Heidelberg. p. 613-627, (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Yoon, et al. Autonomous dynamic driving control of wheeled mobile robots. in 2014 IEEE International Conference on Robotics and Automation (ICRA),pp. 5274–5279, (2014). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y. Koubaa, M. Boukattaya, and T. Dammak, Adaptive Sliding-Mode Dynamic Control For Path Tracking of Nonholonomic Wheeled Mobile Robot. 2015. [Google Scholar]
- R. Köker, A genetic algorithm approach to a neural-network-based inverse kinematics solution of robotic manipulators based on error minimization. Information Sciences, 222: p. 528–543, (2013). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Dhaouadi and A.A. Hatab, Dynamic modelling of differential-drive mobile robots using lagrange and newton-euler methodologies: A unified framework. Advances in Robotics & Automation, (2013). [Google Scholar]
- M.R. Azizi and D. Naderi, Dynamic modeling and trajectory planning for a mobile spherical robot with a 3Dof inner mechanism. Mechanism and Machine Theory, 64: p. 251–261, (2013). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. Sandino, M. Bejar, and A. Ollero. Tutorial for the application of Kane’s method to model a small-size helicopter. in Proceedings of the 1st Workshop on Research, Development and Education on Unmanned Aerial Systems. 2011. [Google Scholar]
- R. Sipahi, et al., Stability and Stabilization of Systems with Time Delay. IEEE Control Systems,. 31(1): p. 38–65, (2011). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Chevalier, et al. Emulation of a highway bottleneck using leader-follower formation control. in Applied Computational Intelligence and Informatics (SACI), IEEE 8th International Symposium on. 2013, (2013). [Google Scholar]
- M.M. Fateh and A. Arab, Robust control of a wheeled mobile robot by voltage control strategy. Nonlinear Dynamics, 2015. 79(1): p. 335–348. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Shen, W. Sun, and Z. Sun, Adaptive PID formation control of nonholonomic robots without leader’s velocity information. ISA Transactions, 53(2): p. 474–480, (2014). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.