MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 90, 2017The 2nd International Conference on Automotive Innovation and Green Vehicle (AiGEV 2016)
|Number of page(s)||11|
|Published online||20 December 2016|
- B. Gibson, et al. Friction stir welding: process, automation, and control. Journal of Manufacturing Processes. 16(1): p. 56–73 (2014). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Nandan, T. DebRoy, and H. Bhadeshia. Recent advances in friction-stir welding–process, weldment structure and properties. Progress in Materials Science. 53(6): p. 980–1023 (2008) . [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Lohwasser, and Z. Chen. Friction stir welding: From basics to applications. 1st ed., United Kingdom: Woodhead Publishing Limited (2009). [Google Scholar]
- J. Guo, J, et al. Friction stir welding of dissimilar materials between AA6061 and AA7075 Al alloys effects of process parameters. Materials & Design. 56: p. 185–192 (2014). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Sadeesh, et al. Studies on friction stir welding of AA 2024 and AA 6061 dissimilar metals. Procedia Engineering. 75: p. 145–149 (2014). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Kesharwani, S. Panda, and S. Pal. Multi Objective Optimization of Friction Stir Welding Parameters for Joining of Two Dissimilar Thin Aluminum Sheets. Procedia Materials Science. 6: p. 178–187 (2014). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D.M. Neto and P. Neto. Numerical modeling of friction stir welding process: A literature review. International Journal of Advanced Manufacturing Technology. 65(1–4): p. 115–126 (2013). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C.C Tutum, and J.H. Hattel. Numerical optimisation of friction stir welding: review of future challenges. Science and Technology of Welding and Joining. 16(4): p. 318–324 (2011). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J.E. Gould, and Z. Feng. Heat flow model for friction stir welding of aluminum alloys. Journal of Materials Processing and Manufacturing Science. 7: p. 185–194 (1998). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Schmidt, J. Hattel, and J. Wert. An analytical model for the heat generation in friction stir welding. Modelling and Simulation in Materials Science and Engineering. 12(1): p. 143 (2004). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- X. He, F. Gu, and A. Ball. A review of numerical analysis of friction stir welding. Progress in Materials Science. 65: p. 1–66 (2014). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N.A. Husain, et al. Finite-element modelling and updating of laser spot weld joints in a top-hat structure for dynamic analysis. Proceedings of the Institution of Mechanical Engineers, Part C: Journal of Mechanical Engineering Science. 224(4): p. 851–861 (2010). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M.S.M. Sani, et al. Identification of Dynamics Modal Parameter for Car Chassis. IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering. 17(1): p. 012038 (2011). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V. Infante, et al. Study of the fatigue behaviour of dissimilar aluminium joints produced by friction stir welding. International Journal of Fatigue. [Google Scholar]
- B. Fu, et al. Friction stir welding process of dissimilar metals of 6061-T6 aluminum alloy to AZ31B magnesium alloy. Journal of Materials Processing Technology. 218: p. 38–47 (2015). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S.N. Zahari, et al. Dynamic analysis of friction stir welding joints in dissimilar material plate structure. Jurnal Teknologi (Sciences & Engineering ). 78(6-9): p. 57–65 (2016). [Google Scholar]
- J. Fang, et al. Weld modelling with MSC. Nastran. in Second MSC Worldwide Automotive User Conference, Dearborn, MI, USA. (2000). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.