MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 90, 2017The 2nd International Conference on Automotive Innovation and Green Vehicle (AiGEV 2016)
|Number of page(s)||11|
|Published online||20 December 2016|
- M. Kleiner, M. Geiger, M Klaus (2003) Manufacturing of Lightweight Components by Metal Forming. CIRP Ann. - Manufacturing Technology. vol. 52, no. 2, pp. 521–542. [Google Scholar]
- R. Jeya Girubha, S. Vinodh (2012) Application of fuzzy VIKOR and environmental impact analysis for material selection of an automotive component. Material Design. vol. 37, pp. 478–486. [Google Scholar]
- Z. Yang, Q. Peng, J. Yang (2012) Lightweight Design of B-pillar with TRB Concept Considering Crashworthiness. 2012 Third International Conference on Digital Manufacturing & Automation Lightweight. pp. 510–513. [Google Scholar]
- V. Nasrollahi, B. Arezoo (2012) Prediction of springback in sheet metal components with holes on the bending area, using experiments, finite element and neural networks. Material Design. vol. 36, pp. 331–336. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Thipprakmas, W. Phanitwong (2011) Process parameter design of spring-back and spring-go in V-bending process using Taguchi technique. Material Design, vol. 32, no. 8–9, pp. 4430–4436. [Google Scholar]
- D. Vasudevan, R. Srinivasan, P. Padmanabhan (2011) Effect of process parameters on springback behaviour during air bending of electrogalvanised steel sheet. Applied Physic Engineering., vol. 12, no. 3, pp. 183–189. [Google Scholar]
- W. Deng, S. Sulaiman, M. Ariffin, S. Y. Lai (2012) Springback Behaviour in Sheet Metal Forming for Automotive Door. AASRI Procedia, vol. 3, pp. 224–229. [Google Scholar]
- V. Nandedkar, S. Chikalthankar, S. Naikwade (2015) Factors Affecting on Residual Stresses & Springback in Sheet Metal Bending : A Review. International Journal for Scientific Research & Development. vol. 3, no. 08, pp. 258–262. [Google Scholar]
- X. Han, Z. Shi Hong, Z. Rong, L. De Hong, (2012) Springback characteristics of AZ31 magnesium alloy as-extruded profile in warm tension-rotation bending process. Transactions of Nonferrous Metals Society of China (English Ed). vol. 22, pp. 416–421. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Ján, M. Jurcisin (2012) Springback Prediction in Sheet Metal. Journal for Technology of Plasticity. vol. 37, no. 1, pp. 93–103. [Google Scholar]
- S. Chikalthankar, G. Belurkar, V. Nandedkar (2014) Factors Affecting on Springback in Sheet Metal Bending : A Review. International Journal of Engineering and Advanced Technology. vol. 3, no. 4, pp. 247–251. [Google Scholar]
- S. Kamaruddin, Z. Khan, S. Foong, (2010) Application of Taguchi Method in the Optimization of Injection Moulding Parameters for Manufacturing Products from Plastic Blend. International Journal of Engineering and Technology. vol. 2, no. 6, pp. 574–580. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Dwivedi, S. Shah, P. Upadhyay, N. Talukder (2002) Springback analysis of thin rectangular bars of non-linear work-hardening materials under torsional loading. International Journal of Mechanical Sciences, vol. 44, no. 7, pp. 1505–1519. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Buang, S. Azam, J. Saedon (2014) Effect of Die Gap and Punch Travel on Springback in Air V-Bending Process Using Taguchi Method. Applied Mechanics and Materials. vol. 660, no. October, pp. 317–321. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. B. Abdullah, Z. Samad, (2013) An experimental investigation of springback of AA6061 aluminum alloy strip via V- bending process. IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering. vol. 50, p. 012069. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.