MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 90, 2017The 2nd International Conference on Automotive Innovation and Green Vehicle (AiGEV 2016)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||20 December 2016|
- Y. Xing, E. W. M. Ma, K. L. Tsui, M. Pecht, “Battery management systems in electric and hybrid vehicles,” Energies, 4, no. 11. pp. 1840–1857, 2011. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Malaysia Automotive Institute (MAI), “National Automotive Policy (NAP) 2014,” 2014. [Online]. Available: http//www.mai.org.my. [Google Scholar]
- Malaysia Automotive Institute (MAI), “Transportation is one of the main emphasized sector as it is the 2nd. Highest contributor in term of carbon emission.,” 2014. [Online]. Available: http//www.mai.org.my. [Google Scholar]
- S. Shamsudin, & A. Minhans, O. C. Puan, “Assessment of Greenhouse Gas Emission Reduction Measures in Transportation Sector of Malaysia,” J. Teknol., 4, no. 70, pp. 1–8, 2014. [Google Scholar]
- N. Yahya, N. Ghazali, F. Ishak, “A review of carbon dioxide in Malaysia : Current status and Challenges,” 2013, pp. 8–10. [Google Scholar]
- G. T. & W. Ministry of Energy, “Electric Vehicle Roadmap For Malaysia,” 2011. [Online]. Available: http://www.kettha.gov.my. [Accessed: 05-May-2015]. [Google Scholar]
- Anthony Lim, “COMOS EV Car-Sharing programme to launch in August 2014 - rent a Twizy, Zoe of Leaf in KL, by hour,” News, Paul Tan’s Automotive, 2014. [Online]. Available: http://paultan.org/2014/05/07/comos-ev-rental-programme/. [Accessed: 07-Nov-2015]. [Google Scholar]
- D. Tan, “Malaysia’s EV production to start in July 2016,” News, Paul Tan’s Automotive, 2015. [Online]. Available: http://paultan.org/2015/05/18/baic-to-start-making-evs-in-malaysia-from-july-2016/. [Accessed: 03-Jan-2016]. [Google Scholar]
- C. Botsford, A. Szczepanek, “Fast Charging vs. Slow Charging: Pros and cons for the New Age of Electric Vehicles,” in EVS24, 2009, no. May, pp. 1–9. [Google Scholar]
- R. Adany, D. Aurbach, S. Kraus, “Switching algorithms for extending battery life in Electric Vehicles,” J. Power Sources, vol. 231, pp. 50–59, 2013. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. F. Rohan, M. Hasan, S. Patil, D. P. Casey, T. Clancy, Energy Storage : Battery Materials and Architectures at the Nanoscale. 2014. [Google Scholar]
- M. Brandl, H. Gall, M. Wenger, V. Lorentz, M. Giegerich, F. Baronti, G. Fantechi, L. Fanucci, R. Roncella, R. Saletti, S. Saponara, A. Thaler, M. Cifrain, W. Prochazka, “Batteries and battery management systems for electric vehicles,” Des. Autom. Test Eur. Conf. Exhib. (DATE), 2012, no. September 2015, pp. 971–976, 2012. [Google Scholar]
- K. W. E. Cheng, B. P. Divakar, H. Wu, K. Ding, H. F. Ho, “Battery-management system (BMS) and SOC development for electrical vehicles,” IEEE Trans. Veh. Technol., vol. 60, no. 1, pp. 76–88, 2011. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. Lu, X. Han, J. Li, J. Hua, M. Ouyang, “A review on the key issues for lithium-ion battery management in electric vehicles,“ Journal of Power Sources, vol. 226. pp. 272–288, 2013. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y. Wang, Y. Liu, “Electronic control system design and test of pure electric vehicle battery management system,” Mechanic Automation and Control Engineering (MACE), 2011 Second International Conference on. pp. 1289–1292, 2011. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Vezzini, Laithium-Ion Battery Mnagement. Elsevier, 2014. [Google Scholar]
- S. Chacko, Y. M. Chung, “Thermal modelling of Li-ion polymer battery for electric vehicle drive cycles,” J. Power Sources, vol. 213, pp. 296–303, 2012. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Gopikrishnan, “Battery/ultra capacitor hybrid energy storage system for electric, hybrid and plug-in hybrid electric vehicles,” Middle - East J. Sci. Res., vol. 20, no. 9, pp. 1122–1126, 2014. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.