MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 86, 20165th International Scientific Conference “Integration, Partnership and Innovation in Construction Science and Education”
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||5 Organization and Management in construction|
|Published online||28 November 2016|
- R. Bankovich, Planning of public urban passenger transport, Construction book (Belgrade, 1984) [Google Scholar]
- M. Bublin, Planning movement and its proximity to the main roads (Univerzitetsko graduation from the Construction faculty in Sarajevo, Sarajevo, 2007) [Google Scholar]
- Board of international research, Standards on geometric features and traffic intersections in urban road (Rome) [Google Scholar]
- C.R.O.W., Recommendations for traffic provisions in built – up areas, C.R.O.W., (The Netherlands, 1998) [Google Scholar]
- R. Doncheva, Urban sobral (Faculty of civil engineering, Skopje, 2013) [Google Scholar]
- M. Maletin, City roads (Faculty of civil engineering, Belgrade, 1996) [Google Scholar]
- M. Maletin, Planning and design due to the proximity to the main roads in cities (Faculty of civil engineering, Belgrade, 2005) [Google Scholar]
- M. Maletin, Planning, movement and space (Faculty of civil engineering, Belgrade, 2004) [Google Scholar]
- NSRA, Guidelines for the geometric design of urban roads – rigu73 (National Swedish Road Administration, Stockholm, 1973) [Google Scholar]
- Transportation research board, Highway capacity manual 2000 (National Research Council 2000) [Google Scholar]
- Transportation Research Board, Highway capacity manual 2010 (National Research Council, 2010) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.