MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 86, 20165th International Scientific Conference “Integration, Partnership and Innovation in Construction Science and Education”
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||4 Building materials and Technologies|
|Published online||28 November 2016|
- I.V. Malyshev, Dissertation abstract, 15–17 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- Rosstat, Statistical book on the housing construction in the Russian Federation (2014) [Google Scholar]
- A.S. Ermakov, Science and education in modern society, 33–34 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- A.S. Ermakov, O.E. Landysheva, Vestnik of Donbas National Academy of Civil Engineering and Architecture 3 (113), 22–24 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V.F. Kasyanov, Publisher of Building universities Association, 224 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- V.S. Kazeikin, S.A Baronin, A.G. Chernykh, A.N Androsov, Problematic aspects of the development of low-rise housing construction in Russia, 17–20 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- V.F. Kasyanov, B.S. Strigin, Natural and Technical Sciences 9-10 (77), 468–470 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- V.F. Kasyanov, N.A. Tabakov, Scientific Review 2, 159–165 (2012) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.