MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 86, 20165th International Scientific Conference “Integration, Partnership and Innovation in Construction Science and Education”
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Section||4 Building materials and Technologies|
|Published online||28 November 2016|
- V.P. Abarykov, Optimal design of the system in construction, Grail. Moscow, (2000) [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Afanasyev, Flow Construction Organization, Stroyizdat. Moscow, (1990) [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Brodsky, The main conditions of mobile building systems organization, Modern science: current problems and solutions #3 (16). 30–32, (2015) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Ginsburg, Automation of design of organizational and technological reliability of construction. RIA SIP. Moscow, (1999) [Google Scholar]
- R.A. Grebennik, V.R. Grebennik, Organization and technology of erection of buildings and constructions. High school. Moscow, (2008) [Google Scholar]
- K.H. Grey, E.W. Larson, Project Management, a practical guide. Translation from English. Business and Services. Moscow, (2003) [Google Scholar]
- L.G. Dickman, The organization of building manufacture. DIA. Moscow, (2006) [Google Scholar]
- B.V Zhadanovsky., S.A. Sinenko, M.F. Kuzhin, Rational organizational and technological schemes of construction and installation works in a reconstruction of the enterprise. Technology and organization of construction industry. #1, 38–40, (2014) [Google Scholar]
- B.V. Zhadanovsky, Organizational-technological preparation of reconstruction of civil and industrial buildings and structures. Industrial and civil construction #10, 59–60, (2009). [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Zarenkov, A.Y. Panibratov, Modern design solutions, technology and management practices in construction. Stroyizdat. St. Petersburg, (2000) [Google Scholar]
- T.K. Kuzmina, The investment of the customer-builder activity. Industrial and civil construction #10, 31–32, (2000) [Google Scholar]
- T.K. Kuzmina, A.M. Slavin, Modeling activities. Technical customer at the stage of technical supervision. Industrial and civil construction #4, 62–66, (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Kulikov, Assessment of quality solutions in construction management. Stroyizdat. Moscow, (1990) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Lapidus, Organizational design and management of large-scale investment projects. Moscow, (1997). [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Lapidus, L.P. Demidov, A study of factors affecting the indicator-building construction site. MSUCE Herald #4, 160–166, (2014) [Google Scholar]
- P.P. Oleynik, Analysis and development of standards the duration of construction of residential buildings typical series. Mechanization construction #2, 18, (2008) [Google Scholar]
- P.P. Oleynik, S.P. Oleynik, Organization and technology of building production. The preparatory period. Moscow, (2006) [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Telichenko, O.M. Terentyev, A.A. Lapidus The technology of erection of buildings and constructions. High school. Moscow, (2004) [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Kharitonov, Underground buildings and constructions of industrial and civil objects. DIA. Moscow, (2008). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.