MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 86, 20165th International Scientific Conference “Integration, Partnership and Innovation in Construction Science and Education”
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||4 Building materials and Technologies|
|Published online||28 November 2016|
- T. Matseevich, A. Askadskii, M. Popova, O. Serenko, S. Qi, Appl. Mech. Mater. (to be published). [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Askadskiy, V.I. Kondrashenko, Computer Polymer Materials (Atomic and molecular level, Moscow, 1999) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Askadskii, Computational materials science of polymers (Cambridge International Silence Publishing, Cambridge, 2003) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Askadskii, A.P. Hohlov, Introduction to Physics and chemistry of polymers (Moscow, 2009) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Askadskii, M.N. Popova, V.I. Kondrashenko, Physical chemistry of polymeric materials and methods of their study (Moscow, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- J. Bicerano, Prediction of Polymer Properties (Marcel Dekker Inc., New-York, 1996). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.