MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 86, 20165th International Scientific Conference “Integration, Partnership and Innovation in Construction Science and Education”
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||4 Building materials and Technologies|
|Published online||28 November 2016|
- V.G. Solovyev, A.F. Buryanov, M.S. Yelsufyeva, Stroitel’nye Materialy 3, 18–21 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- M. Rangelov, S. Nassiri, L. Haselbach, K. Englund, Construction and Building Materials 126, 875–885 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. El-Nemr, E.A. Ahmed, C. Barris, B. Benmokrane, Construction and Building Materials 113, 77–89 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E.A. Khoteyev, Transport Construction 1, 10–13 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- F.N. Rabinovich, The composites on the basis of dispersed-reinforced concretes (Izdatel’stvo ASV, Moscow, 2011) [Google Scholar]
- M.S. Elsuf’eva, V.G. Solovyev, A.F. Bur’yanov, Stroitel’nye materialy 8, 60–63 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- V.G. Solovyev, A.F. Bur’yanov, H.-B. Fisher, Stroitel’nye materialy 9, 43–46 (2015) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.