MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 86, 20165th International Scientific Conference “Integration, Partnership and Innovation in Construction Science and Education”
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||4 Building materials and Technologies|
|Published online||28 November 2016|
- A.D. Zhukov, I.V. Bessonov, A.N. Sapelin, N.V. Naumova, A.S. Chkunin. Composite wall materials. Italian Science Review, 2. 2014, pp.155–157 [Google Scholar]
- Al. Zhukov, Ye. Bobrova, D. Zelenshchikov, R. Mustafaev, A. Khimich. Insulation systems and green sustainable construction. Advanced Materials, Structures and Mechanical Engineering. Volumes 1025–1026. (2014) pp. 1031–1034 [Google Scholar]
- V.G. Gagarin. Thermal protection and energy efficiency in update version of SNIP “Thermal protection of buildings”. III International Congress. Energy efficiency XXI century. SPb. 2011. pp. 187–191 [Google Scholar]
- B.M. Rumyancev, A.D. Zhukov, E.Yu. Bobrova, T.V. Smirnova. Technological aspects of the operational stability of the mineral fibers. Industrial and civil building 2015. № 1. pp. 32–36. [Google Scholar]
- I. Gnip, S. Vaitkus, V. Kersulis, S. Vejelis Long-term prediction of creep strains of mineral wool slabs under constant compressive stress. Mech Time Depend Mater. 2012. № 16, pp. 31–46. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- I.Ya. Gnip, S.I. Vaitkus, S.A. Vejelis. Prognostic evaluation of creeping deformation of mineral wool slabs with a constant compression on the basis of the initial period of strain. Building materials. 2012. № 12. pp. 40–44. [Google Scholar]
- A.D. Zhukov, N.V. Naumova, P.M. Mustafaev, N.A. Mayorova. Modeling proper-ties of highly porous materials with combined structure. Industrial and civil construction. 2014. № 7. pp. 48–51. [Google Scholar]
- A.D. Zhukov, T.V. Smirnova, P.K. Gudkov Dual density thermal insulation in the insulation envelope of buildings. Industrial and civil construction. 2013. № 3. pp. 21–23. [Google Scholar]
- A.D. Zhukov, T.V. Smirnova, D.B. Zelenshchikov, A.O. Khimich. Thermal treatment of the mineral wool mat. Advanced Materials Research (Switzerland) Vols. 838-841 (2014), pp;. 196–200. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.D. Zhukov, E.Yu. Bobrova, T.V. Smirnova. Evaluation of Durability of Mineral Wool Products / // Advanced Materials Research. Vol. 1077 (2015) pp. 109–112. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.