MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 86, 20165th International Scientific Conference “Integration, Partnership and Innovation in Construction Science and Education”
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||4 Building materials and Technologies|
|Published online||28 November 2016|
- D. Bradly and A. Mitcheson. Comb. Flame. 32, 221–236 (1978) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Bradly and A. Mitcheson. Comb. Flame. 32, 237(1978) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. K. Kumar, W. A. Dewit, D. R. Greig, Comb. Science and Techn. 66, 251–266 (1989) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L.P. Pilyugin. Maintenance Explosion Proof buildings with relief designs (Fire safety and science, 2000) [Google Scholar]
- Р. Pritchard. Journal of Occupational accidents. 3, .69–85 (1981) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ye. Yu. Salymova. Dynamics of development of dangerous factors in buildings with enclosing structures made of sandwich panels in fires and explosions (Candidate dissertation. 05.26.03/Moscow State University of Civil Engineering, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- G.G. Orlov, D.A. Korolchenko, A.V. Lyapin, Fire and Explosion Safety 23(11), 67–74 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- G.G. Orlov, D.A. Korolchenko, Fire and Explosion Safety 24(5) 62–67 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- SP 56.13330.2011. Industrial buildings (The updated edition of SNIP 31/03/2001 / Approved by order of the Ministry of Regional Development (Ministry of Regional Development of Russia) on December 30, 2010 № 850 and entered into force on May 20 (2011) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.