MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 86, 20165th International Scientific Conference “Integration, Partnership and Innovation in Construction Science and Education”
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||4 Building materials and Technologies|
|Published online||28 November 2016|
- V.G. Nikolsky, I.A. Krasotkina, Automotive roads 2, 37–40, (2010) [Google Scholar]
- A.B. Solomentsev, Science and Technology for Road Construction 1, 14–16, (2008) [Google Scholar]
- L.M. Gochman, Pavements based on Sulfur-Extended Asphalts with Polymers (Infoavtodor, Moscow, 2002) [Google Scholar]
- M.A. Vysotskaya, D.A. Kusnetsov, Building Materials 12, 63–64 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- E.V. Korolev, V.A. Smirnov, A.I. Albakasov, Nanotechnologies in Construction 4, 81–87, (2012) [Google Scholar]
- E.V. Korolev, S.S. Inozemcev, Vestnik MGSU 10, 131–139 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- T. Ali, N. Iqbal, M. Ali, K. Shahzada, IOSR-JMCE 5 1–6 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Shedame, N. Pitale, IOSR-JMCE 3, 37–45 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Gladkikh, E.V. Korolev, Vestnik MGSU 4, 76–83 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Gladkikh, E.V. Korolev. Advanced Materials Research 1040, 387–392 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.