MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 86, 20165th International Scientific Conference “Integration, Partnership and Innovation in Construction Science and Education”
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||2 Building structures|
|Published online||28 November 2016|
- N.P. Shalamov, Inspection results analysis of the plant buildings operated in hostile environment, Works concrete and ferroconcrete institute, Release 2 (Gosstoyizdat, 1958) [Google Scholar]
- L.Y. Rybakova, O.M. Kostakova, Section form influence on the speed of corrosion process, Student’s science, Research in the field of architecture, constructions and environmental protections: theses of reports of the 33rd interuniversity student’s scientific and technical conference in 2013 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- G. Kramer, Mathematical methods of statistics (Moscow, 1948) [Google Scholar]
- J. Aitchison, J. A. C. Brown, The lognormal distribution (Camb., 1957) [Google Scholar]
- A.I. Kikin, etc. Increase in durability of steel structures of plant buildings (Stroyizdat, 1969) [Google Scholar]
- L.Yu. Rybakova, O.M. Kostakovа, Materials XVI of the International scientific and practical conference, 156–162 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- L.Yu. Rybakova, O.M. Kostakovа, Theoretical and practical problems of modern science development: collection of materials VIII of the International scientific and practical conference, 44–47 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- N.S. Piskunov, Differential and integrated calculations for technical colleges, v. 2: The education guidance for technical colleges (Science, 1985) [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Shabanin. Features of metal constructions designing and operation in the hostile environment. Education guidance (Kuybyshev State University, Kuibyshev 1985) [Google Scholar]
- N.A. Azarenkov, S.V. Litovchenko, I.M. Neklyudov, P.I. Stoyev, Corrosion and protection of metals, Part 1, Chemical corrosion of metals. Education guidance (HENNA, Kharkov, 2007) [Google Scholar]
- Set of Rules 28.13330.2012, Protection of building constructions against corrosion, Norms and Regulations II-28-73*, Ministry of Regional Development of the Russian Federation (2012) [Google Scholar]
- M.D. Mosesov, A.V. Solovyov, I.S. Holopov, Traditions and innovations in construction and architecture. the Electronic resource: materials of the 71st All-Russian scientific and technical conference following the results of NIR of 2013, 840–841 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- V.Yu. Alpatov, A.V. Solovyov, Metal constructions 1(15), 39–46 (2009) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.