MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 86, 20165th International Scientific Conference “Integration, Partnership and Innovation in Construction Science and Education”
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||1 Structural mechanics|
|Published online||28 November 2016|
- V. P. Popov, Concrete destruction working under the cyclic freezing, Dissertation candidate of technical sciences (MADI, Moscow, 1986) [Google Scholar]
- P.G. Komokhov, V.P. Popov, Energy and kinetic aspects of concrete fracture mechanics (Publ. RIA, Samara, 1999) [Google Scholar]
- GOST 12730.4 – 78 Concrete. Porosity parameters determination methods (Publishing House of Standards, Moscow, 1986) [Google Scholar]
- V.P. Popov, A. Yu. Davidenko, Vestnik of the Russian Academy in Construction, 113–114 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Kuzmenko, New deformation schemes of solid bodies (Naukova dumka, Kiev, 1973) [Google Scholar]
- K.I. Kuznetsova, The laws of viscous elastic bodies destruction and some of their application features to seismology (Nauka, Moscow, 1969) [Google Scholar]
- V.P. Popov, A. Yu. Davidenko, Proceedings of the X scientific - technical conference “The reliability of construction objects”, 34–37 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- V.P. Popov, A. Yu. Davidenko, Vestnik of the Russian Academy in Construction, 61–62 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- GOST 29167–91 Concrete. Defining the characteristics of crack strength (toughness) under static loading (Publishing House of Standards, Moscow, 1992) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.