MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 86, 20165th International Scientific Conference “Integration, Partnership and Innovation in Construction Science and Education”
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||1 Structural mechanics|
|Published online||28 November 2016|
- Design requirements 63.13330.2012 Concrete and won concrete construction (2012) [Google Scholar]
- Order of the Ministry of regional development of the Russian Federation from April 1, 2008 № 36 “On the procedure of development and approval of special technical conditions for the development of design documentation for capital construction object” (2008) [Google Scholar]
- Ju. M. Bazhenov, Concrete under dynamic loading (Moscow, Stroyizdat, 1970) [Google Scholar]
- A.P. Kirillov, Concrete and reinforced concrete 2, 38–39 (1987) [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Brodskij, Extended abstract of PhD dissertation (Rostov-on-Don, 2001) [Google Scholar]
- I.E. Prokopovich, V.M. Kobrinec, V.I. Polovec, I.A. Concrete and reinforced concrete 6, 6–8 (1991) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Khokhlov, Problems of strength and plasticity 77(1), 60 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Ju. N. Malashkin, I.M. Bezgodov, Evaluation of limit states of concrete under biaxial compression: the Proceedings of conferences and meetings on hydraulic engineering: Limit states of concrete and reinforced concrete structures in power plant construction (Ehnergoizdat, 1982) [Google Scholar]
- G. Eh. Shablinskij, O.V. Korobceva, I.M. Bezgodov, Earthquake-resistant construction. Overview 3, 2–5 (1991) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.