MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 83, 2016CSNDD 2016 - International Conference on Structural Nonlinear Dynamics and Diagnosis
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Structural health monitoring|
|Published online||16 November 2016|
- C. Boller, C. Fou-Kuo, and F. Yozo. Encyclopedia of structural health monitoring. John Wiley & Sons, (2009). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.H. Nayfeh, F. Pai. Linear and Nonlinear Structural Mechanics. Wiley, May (2004) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y.C Chu, H.H Shent. Analysis of Forced Bilinear Oscillators and the Application to cracked beam dynamics. AIAA journal, (1992): 2512–2519. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Bajer, Czesław I., and Bartłomiej Dyniewicz. Numerical analysis of vibrations of structures under moving inertial load. Vol. 65. Springer Science & Business Media, 2012. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N. Roveri, and A. Carcaterra. Damage detection in structures under traveling loads by Hilbert–Huang transform. Mechanical Systems and Signal Processing 28 (2012): 128–144. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Ariaei, S. Ziaei-Rad, and M. Ghayour. Repair of a cracked Timoshenko beam subjected to a moving mass using piezoelectric patches. International Journal of Mechanical Sciences 52. 8 (2010): 1074–1091. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Feldman, Hilbert transform in vibration analysis. Mechanical systems and signal processing 25, 3 (2011): 735–802. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Chouiyakh, L. Azrar, K. Alnefaie and O. Akourri. Multicracks identification of beams based on moving harmonic excitation. Structural Engineering and Mechanics, 58, 6 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Chouiyakh, L. Azrar, K. Alnefaie and O. Akourri. Vibration and multi-crack identification based on the free and forced responses of Timoshenko beams under moving mass using the differential quadrature method. Submitted to International Journal of Mechanical Sciences [Google Scholar]
- Z. Zong and Z. Yingyan, Advanced differential quadrature methods. CRC press, 2009. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Abu-Hilal and M. Mohsen. Vibration of beams with general boundary conditions due to a moving harmonic load. Journal of Sound and Vibration 232, 4 (2000): 703–717. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.