MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 83, 2016CSNDD 2016 - International Conference on Structural Nonlinear Dynamics and Diagnosis
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Structural health monitoring|
|Published online||16 November 2016|
- Z. Praisach, G.R. Gillich, D.E. Birdeanu, Considerations on Natural Frequency Changes in Damaged Cantilever Beams Using FEM, Latest Trends on Engineering Mechanics, Structures, Engineering Geology (2010) [Google Scholar]
- S.T. Abed, Z.E . Dallalbashi, F.A. Taha, Studying the Effect of Window Type on Power Spectrum Based on MatLab, Tikrit J. Eng. Sciences 19(2) (2012) [Google Scholar]
- S.A. Neild, Using nonlinear vibration techniques to detect damage in concrete bridges, PhD thesis, Univ. of Oxford, Oxford, U.K (2001) [Google Scholar]
- C. Donciu, M. Temneanu, An alternative method to zero-padded DFT, Measurement 70 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- G. Andria, M. Savino, A. Trotta, Windows and interpolation algorithms to improve electrical measurement accuracy, IEEE Transactions on Instrumentation and Measurement, 38(4) (1989) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S.T. Abed, Z.E. Dallalbashi, F.A. Taha, Studying the Effect of Window Type on Power Spectrum Based on MatLab, Tikrit J. Eng. Sciences 19(2) (2012) [Google Scholar]
- Ç. Candan, A Method For Fine Resolution Frequency Estimation From Three DFT Samples, IEEE Signal Processing Letters, 18(6) (2011) [Google Scholar]
- P. Voglewede, Parabola approximation for peak determination, Global DSP Mag., 3(5), (2004) [Google Scholar]
- G.R. Gillich, Z.I. Praisach, M.A. Wahab, O. Vasile, Localization of Transversal Cracks in Sandwich Beams and Evaluation of Their Severity, Shock Vib. Article Number: 607125 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- G.R. Gillich, Z.I. Praisach, Modal identification and damage detection in beam-like structures using the power spectrum and time–frequency analysis, Signal Process. 96 (2014) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.