MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 83, 2016CSNDD 2016 - International Conference on Structural Nonlinear Dynamics and Diagnosis
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Nonlinear dynamics of flexible structures|
|Published online||16 November 2016|
- P. Cawley, RD. Adams The Location of Defects in Structures from Measurements of Natural Frequencies. J. Strain Analysis, 14, 49–57 (1979) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- W. Ostachowicz, M. Krawczuk. Vibration Analysis of a Cracked Beam. Comp. & Struct;36, 245–250. (1990) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. Manoach, S. Samborski, A. Mitura, J. Warminski, Vibration based damage detection in composite beams under temperature variations using Poincaré maps. Int J Mech Sci; 62, 120–132, (2012). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S.W. Doebling, C.R. Farrar, M.B. Prime. Summary Review of Vibration-Based Damage Identification Methods, The Shock and Vibr. Digest, 30, 91–105, (1998) [Google Scholar]
- N.M.M. Maia, J.M M. Silva, E.A.M. Almas. Damage detection in structures: From mode shapes to frequency response function methods. Mechanical Systems and Signal Processing 17, 489–498,(2003) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Montalvao, N. M. M. Maya, A. M. R. Ribeiro, A review of vibration based structural health monitoring with special emphasis on composite materials. The shock and vibr. Digest, 38, 295–323 (2006) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. V. Araujo dos Santos, N.M.M. Maia, C.M. Mota Soares. Structural damage identification: A Survey. Trends in computational Structural Technologies, Chapter 1 pp 1–24. Saxe-Coburg Publication, Stirlingshire, UK, 2008. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Gopalakrishnan, M. Ruzzene, S. Hanagud. Computational Techniques for Structural Health Monitoring, Spinger-Verlag London, Limited. (2011). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- W. Fan, P. Qiao. Vibration-based damage identification methods: A Review and comparative study. Struct Health Monit 10, 83–111, (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Deraemaeker, E. Reynders, G. De Roeck, Vibration based SHM : comparison of the performance of modal features vs features extracted from spatial filters under changing environmental conditions, in: ISMA, pp. 849–86, (2006) [Google Scholar]
- Y. K. Ho and D. J. Ewins, On the structural damage identification with mode shapes, in European COST F3 Conference on System Identification and Structural Health Monitoring, Madrid, Spain, 677–686, (2000) [Google Scholar]
- AK Pandey, M Biswas, MM Sammam. Damage detection from changes in curvature mode shapes. J Sound Vib. 145, 321–332 (1991) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.K Pandey, M. Biswas, Damage Detection in Structures Using Changes in Flexibility. J. Sound Vib, 169, 3–17 (1994.) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N. Stubbs, I.-T. Kim, C. R. Farrar, Field Verification of a Nondestructive Damage Localization and Sensitivity Estimator Algorithm, 13th Int. Modal Analysis Conf, 210–218, (1995). [Google Scholar]
- N. Stubbs, J.T. Kim, Damage localization in structures without baseline modal parameters, AIAA J., 34, 1644–1649, (1996). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Cornwell, S. W. Doebling, C. R. Farrar. Application of the strain energy damage detection method to plate-like structures, J. Sound Vib 224,. 359–374. (1999) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. Manoach, I. Trendafilova, Large Amplitude Vibrations and damage detection of rectangular plates J. Sound Vib., 315, pp. 591–606. (2008) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- I Trendafilova, E. Manoach, Vibration based damage detection in plates by using time series analysis, Mech. Syst. Signal Proc. 22, 1092–1106. (2008) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.