MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 83, 2016CSNDD 2016 - International Conference on Structural Nonlinear Dynamics and Diagnosis
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Deterministic and stochastic dynamics and control of nonlinear systems|
|Published online||16 November 2016|
- Harris, C.M. and Piersol, A.G. Harris’ Shock and Vibration Handbook. Fifth Edition. McGraw-Hill HANDBOOKS, 2002. [Google Scholar]
- Chatterjee, S., Optimal active absorber with internal state feedback for controlling resonant and transient vibration, Journal of Sound and Vibration, 329, p. 5397–5414, 2010. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Lu, L.-Y.; Chung, L. -L.; Wu, L.Y. and Lin, G. -L. Dynamic Analysis of Structures with Friction Devices Using Discrete-Time State-Space Formulation. Computers and Structures. Taiwan, v. 84, p. 1049–1071, 2006. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Lin, C.-C, Lin, G.-L. and Wang, J.-F., Protection of seismic structures using semi-active friction TDM, Earthquake Engineering and Structural Dynamics, 39, p. 635–659, 2010. [Google Scholar]
- Weber, F., Semi-active vibration absorber based on real-time controlled MR damper, Mechanical Systems and Signal Processing, 46, p. 272–288, 2014. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Rotea, M.A. and Khargonekar, P.P., Mixed H2-optimal Control with an H∞- constraint: The State Feedback Case, Automatica, 27(2): p. 307–316, 1991. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Rotea, M.A. and Khargonekar, P.P., Mixed H2-optimal Control with an H∞-constraint: The State Feedback Case, Automatica, 27(2): p. 307–316, 1991. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Coelho, H.T., Santos, M.B. and Lepore Neto, F.P. Control Strategies for Friction Dampers: Numerical Assessment and Experimental Investigations. Second International Brazilian Conference on Tribology – TriboBR 2014, p. 1–11, 2014. [Google Scholar]
- Coelho, H.T., Santos, M.B., Lepore Neto, F.P and J. Mahfoud. Control strategies for friction dampers: numerical assessment and experimental investigations. MATEC Web of Conferences 16, 07007, p. 1–4, 2014 [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.