MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 83, 2016CSNDD 2016 - International Conference on Structural Nonlinear Dynamics and Diagnosis
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Deterministic and stochastic dynamics and control of nonlinear systems|
|Published online||16 November 2016|
- F. Mutter, S. Gareis, B. Schatz, A. Bayha, F. Gruneis, M. Kanis, and D. Koss, “Model-driven in-the-loop validation: Simulation-based testing of UAV software using virtual environments,” in Proceedings…, (Piscataway), pp. 269–275, International Conference and Workshops on Engineering of Computer Based Systems, IEEE, Apr. 2011. [Google Scholar]
- G. V. Raffo, M. G. Ortega, and F. R. Rubio, “An integral predictive/nonlinear H∞ control structure for a quadrotor helicopter,” Automatica, vol. 46, pp. 29–39, 2010. [Google Scholar]
- Z. Fang, X. Y. Wang, and J. Sun, “Design and nonlinear control of an indoor quadrotor flying robot,” in Proceedings…, (Piscataway), pp. 429–434, World Congress on Intelligent Control and Automation, IEEE, 2010. [Google Scholar]
- J. R. Wertz, Spacecraft Attitude Determination and control. The Netherlands: Kluwer Academic Publishers, 1978. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. R. Ribeiro and N. M. F. Oliveira, “UAV autopilot controllers test platform using Matlab/Simulink and X-Plane,” pp. 1–6, ASEE/IEEE Frontiers in Education Conference, 2012. [Google Scholar]
- H. V. Figueiredo and O. Saotome, “Simulation platform for quadricopter: Using Matlab/Simulink and Xplane,” pp. 51–55, Brazilian Robotics and Latin American Robotics Symposium, 2012. [Google Scholar]
- L. Ljung, System Identification: Theory for the User. New Jersey: Prentice Hall, Englewoord Clifs, 2 ed., 1987. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.