MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 82, 20162016 International Conference on Design, Mechanical and Material Engineering (D2ME 2016)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Chapter 2: Materials Engineering|
|Published online||31 October 2016|
- M. Y. Cho, S. J Kim, D. Kim, H. Jang, (2005). Wear 258, 1682–1687 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ling Han, Li Huang, Jinsheng Zhang, Yafei Lu, (2006). Composites Science and Technology 66, 2895–2906 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. M. Zaharudin, M. N. Berhan, and R. J. Talib. (2011). American Institute of Physics Conf. Proc. 1400, 274 [Google Scholar]
- K. Tanaka, S. Ueda, & N. Noguchi, (1973). Wear 23: 349–365 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. M. Hsu, M. C. Shen, A. W. Ruff, (1997). Tribology International 30, 377 [Google Scholar]
- Talib Ria Jaafar, Mohmad Soib Selamat, Ramlan Kasiran, (2012). Selection of Best Formulation for Semi-metallic Brake Pads Development in Powder Metallurgy, In Katsuyoshi Kondoh (ed), Powder Metallurgy, INTEC Crotia, 1–30 [Google Scholar]
- JIS D 4418 (1996), Japanese Industrial Standard. “Test procedure of porosity for brake linings and pads of automobiles”, [Google Scholar]
- MS 474. Part 2 (2003), Malaysia Standarad. “Methods of Test for Automotive Friction materials (Brake Linings, Disc Pads and Bonded Shoe): Rockwell Hardness Test” (First Revision), [Google Scholar]
- SAE J866 (Jan 96), Friction coefficient identification system for brake lining, Society of American Engineers, Warrendale, USA [Google Scholar]
- SAE J661 (Feb 97), Brake lining quality test procedure, Society of American Engineers, Warrendale, USA [Google Scholar]
- Vehicle equipment safety commission Regulation V3, minimum requirements and uniform test procedures for motor vehicle brake lining. Automotive Manufacturer Equipment Companies Agency Virginia, USA [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.