MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 82, 20162016 International Conference on Design, Mechanical and Material Engineering (D2ME 2016)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Chapter 1: Mechanical Engineering|
|Published online||31 October 2016|
- T. Noritsugu, M. Takaiwa and D. Sasaki, Development of Power Assist Wear Using Pneumatic Rubber Artificial Muscles, Journal of Robotics and Mechatronics, 21, 607–613 (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N. Hogan and H. I. Krebs, Interactive robots for neuro-rehabilitation, Restorative Neurology and Neuroscience, 22, 349–358 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- H. Kobayashi, T. Shiban and Y. Ishida,Realization of all 7 motions for the upper limb by a muscle suit, Journal of Robotics and Mechatronics, 16, 504–512 (2004) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Ishii, K. Yamamoto and K. Hyodo, Stand-Alone Wearable Power Suit-Development and Availability, Journal of Robotics and Mechatronics, 17, 5, 575–583 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Nagata ed., Soft Actuators -Forefront of Development, NTS Ltd., 291–335 (2004). [Google Scholar]
- F. Zhao, S. Dohta and T. Akagi, Development and Analysis of Small-sized Quasi-servo valves for Flexible Bending Actuator, Tansactions of the JSME (C), 76, 772, 3665–3671, (2010) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Moriwake, T. Akagi, S. Dohta and F. Zhao, Development of low-cost pressure control type quasi-servo valve using embedded controller, Journal of Procedia Engineering, 41, 493–500 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Shimooka, S. Dohta, T. Akagi, Y. Moriwake and F. Zhao, Estimation of Pressure Control Performance in Low-Cost Quasi-Servo Valve Using Embedded Controller, Lecture Notes in Electrical Engineering 293, Springer, 1, 359–366 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.