MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 82, 20162016 International Conference on Design, Mechanical and Material Engineering (D2ME 2016)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Chapter 1: Mechanical Engineering|
|Published online||31 October 2016|
- Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications, Statistics Bureau, Statistics, Population Estimates, Result of the Population Estimates, Monthly Report. Result of the Population Estimates (online), Available: http://www.stat.go.jp/english/data/jinsui/tsuki/ (2015) [Google Scholar]
- M. Ishii, K. Yamamoto, K. Hyodo, Stand-Alone Wearable Power Assist Suit -Development and Availability-. Journal of Robotics and Mechatronics, Vol. 17, No.5, 575–583 (2005) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Piquion, A. Nayar, A. Ghazaryan, R. Papann, W. Klimek, and R. Laroia, Robot-assisted gynecological surgery in a community setting. Journal of Robotics and Surgery, Vol.3, Issue 2, 61–64 (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Noritsugu, M. Takaiwa, D. Sasaki, Development of Power Assist Wear Using Pneumatic Rubber Artificial Muscles, Journal of Robotics and Mechatronics, Vol. 21, No. 5, 607-613(2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Kobayashi, T. Shiban, Y. Ishida, Realization of all 7 motions for the upper limb by a muscle suit, Journal of Robotics and Mechatronics, Vol. 16, 504–512(2004) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y. Nagata ed., Soft Actuators –Forefront of Development-, NTS Ltd.(2004) (in Japanese) [Google Scholar]
- T. Akagi, S. Dohta, Development of a Rodless Type Flexible Pneumatic Cylinder and Its Application, Transactions on Robotics and Automation of the JSME (C), Vol. 73, No. 731, 2108–2114(2007) (in Japanese) [Google Scholar]
- Mohd Aliff, S. Dohta, T. Akagi, H. Li, Development of a simple-structured pneumatic robot arm and its control using low-cost embedded controller, Journal of Procedia Engineering, Vol.41 134–142(2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Dohta, T. Akagi, C. Liu and A. Ando, Development and Control of Flexible Spherical Actuator Using Flexible Pneumatic Cylinders, International Journal of Advanced Mechatronic Systems, Vol. 5, No.3,184-192(2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Mohd Aliff, S. Dohta, T. Akagi, T. Morimoto, Control of Flexible Pneumatic Robot Arm Using Master Device with Pneumatic Brake Mechanism, JFPS International Journal of Fluid Power System, Vol.8, No.1, 38-43(2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y. Matsui, T. Akagi and S. Dohta, Development and Control of Flexible Spherical Actuator for Portable Rehabilitation Device, International Journal of Materials Science and Engineering, Vol.3, No.1, 49-54(2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y. Eguchi, T. Akagi, S, Dohta, Preliminary Design of Flexible Linear Stepping Actuator Driven by Pneumatic Balloons and Brakes, MATEC Web of Conferences, Vol.51,No.02004, 1–4(2016) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.