MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 81, 20162016 5th International Conference on Transportation and Traffic Engineering (ICTTE 2016)
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Section||Analysis and Improvement of Vehicle|
|Published online||25 October 2016|
- Liu Yongchen, Wang Guolin, Sun Li. Fatigue damage analysis and life prediction for vehicle control arm. Journal of agricultural engineering. Vol. 35, 57–59 (2013)
- Liu Yongchen, Wang Guolin, Sun Li. Reserch of the Vehicle Front Suspension Assembly Durability Simulation. The Fifth China CAE Annual Conference. 173–177 (2009)
- Nagendra Iranna Jamadar and K K DhandeTransient. Analysis of Vehicle Passive Suspension System. IJMERR. Volume 3, No. 3, July, 451–464 (2014)
- Huang Minfeng, Jiang Chun. Analyzing fatigue life of automobile components based on FEM. Mechanical Research & Application. Vol. 21, 57–60 (2008)
- Zhang Haibo, Zhang Ruijun. A Finite Element Analysis of Automobile Suspension Control Arm Base on ANSYS. Modular Machine Tool & Automatic Manufacturing Technique. Vol. 45, 42–45 (2015)
- Thanh-Tung Tran, Hirosh. Advanced Passive Suspension with Inerter Devices and Optimization Design for Vehicle Oscillation. IJMERR. Volume 4, No. 4, October, 354–360 (2015)
- HB Zhang, RJ Zhang, Y Chang. Finite Element Analysis of Automobile Suspension Control Arm. Applied Mechanics & Materials. Vol. 752–753, 859–863 (2015)
- BC Song, HS Park, YM Kwon. YC Park: Structural Design of an Upper Control Arm, Considering Static Strength. Transactions of the Korean Society of Automotive Engineers. Vol. 17, 190–196 (2009)
- B Ashtekar and A G Thakur. Simulink Model of Suspension System and its Validation on Suspension Test Rig. IJMERR. Volume 3, No. 3, July, 811–818 (2014)
- Maotao Zhu, Jiahuan Guo, Tao Liu. Finite Element Analysis and Fatigue Analysis of Control Arm. The Series Lecture Notes in Electrical Engineering. Vol. 364, 457–468 (2015)
- Raghav Goyal, Anitej Tripathy, Mandeep Singh Gujral. Producing Suspension. IJMERR. Volume 3, No. 2, April, 239–244 (2014)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.