MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 81, 20162016 5th International Conference on Transportation and Traffic Engineering (ICTTE 2016)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Analysis and Improvement of Vehicle|
|Published online||25 October 2016|
- Marquez Garcia F. P., Schmid F. and Collado J. C., A reliability centered approach to remote condition monitoring, Reliability Engineering and System Safety, 80 (1) 33–40 (2003). [CrossRef]
- Dummer, G., Tooley, M., Winton, R., An elementary guide to reliability, Butterworth – Heinemann, Oxford, UK, Chap. 2, (1997)
- Desphande VS, Modak JP, Application of RCM to a medium scale industry. Reliability Engineering and System Safety, 77, pp 31–43, (2002). [CrossRef]
- International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA), Application of Reliability Centred Maintenance to Optimize Operation and Maintenance in Nuclear Power Plants, (May 2007).
- Bae Chulho, Kim Hyunjun, Son Youngtak, Lee Hoyong, Han Seokyoun, Suh Myungwon, Development of a Web based RCM system for the driverless Rubber-Tired K-AGT system, Journal of Mechanical Science and Technology 23, pp 1142–1156 (2009) [CrossRef]
- Selvik, JT, Aven, T, A framework for reliability and risk centered maintenance, Reliability Engineering and System Safety, 96, pp 324–331, (2011) [CrossRef]
- O’Connor, P., Practical Reliability Engineering (third edition revised), John Wiley and sons, Chichester, Chap 14 (1997)
- Moubray, John, Reliability-centered Maintenance, 2nd Edition, Butterworth Heinemann (1997)
- Zeljko Mausic, Borivoj Galovic, Omer Pita, Optimizing maintenance reliability program for small fleets, Transport, 22:3, 174–177, (2007).
- Kiazim, Evran, MSc Dissertation, Northumbria University (2014)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.