MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 81, 20162016 5th International Conference on Transportation and Traffic Engineering (ICTTE 2016)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||25 October 2016|
- International Association for Natural Gas Vehicles, Natural Gas Vehicles Statistics;Summary Data (2010) [Google Scholar]
- James J. Eberhardt, Fuels of the future for cars and trucks, U.S. Department of Energy, DEER Workshop, (2002) [Google Scholar]
- J.Y. Ha, J.S. Park, and J.H. Kang, Effects of the throttle opening ratio and the injection timing of CNG on the combustion characteristics of a DI engine, Int. J. of Auto. Tech., 11(1): p. 11-17 (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Venugopal and A. Ramesh, Effective utilisation of butanol along with gasoline in a spark ignition engine through a dual injection system, Appl. Therm. Eng., 59(1): p. 550-558, (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M.U. Aslam, H.H. Masjuki, M.A. Kalam, H. Abdesselam, T.M.I. Mahlia, M.A. Amalina, An experimental investigation of CNG as an alternative fuel for a retrofitted gasoline vehicle, Fuel, 85(5): p. 717-724 (2006) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. Verma, R.K. Prasad, R.A. Agarwal, S. Jain, A.K. Agarwal, Experimental investigations of combustion, performance and emission characteristics of a hydrogen enriched natural gas fuelled prototype spark ignition engine, Fuel, 178: p. 209-217 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P.R. Hooper, T. Al-Shemmeri and M.J. Goodwin, An experimental and analytical investigation of a multi-fuel stepped piston engine, Appl. Therm. Eng., 48: p. 32–40 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M.I. Jahirul, H.H. Masjuki, R. Saidur, M.A. Kalam, M.H. Jayed, M.A. Wazed, Comparative engine performance and emission analysis of CNG and gasoline in a retrofitted car engine, Appl. Therm. Eng., 30(14): p. 2219–2226 (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Willard W. Pulkrabek, Engineering fundamentals of the internal combustion engine, 478 (1997) [Google Scholar]
- J.B. Heywood, Internal combustion engine fundamentals, 930 (1988) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.