- International Association for Natural Gas Vehicles, Natural Gas Vehicles Statistics;Summary Data (2010)
- James J. Eberhardt, Fuels of the future for cars and trucks, U.S. Department of Energy, DEER Workshop, (2002)
- J.Y. Ha, J.S. Park, and J.H. Kang, Effects of the throttle opening ratio and the injection timing of CNG on the combustion characteristics of a DI engine, Int. J. of Auto. Tech., 11(1): p. 11-17 (2010) [CrossRef]
- T. Venugopal and A. Ramesh, Effective utilisation of butanol along with gasoline in a spark ignition engine through a dual injection system, Appl. Therm. Eng., 59(1): p. 550-558, (2013) [CrossRef]
- M.U. Aslam, H.H. Masjuki, M.A. Kalam, H. Abdesselam, T.M.I. Mahlia, M.A. Amalina, An experimental investigation of CNG as an alternative fuel for a retrofitted gasoline vehicle, Fuel, 85(5): p. 717-724 (2006) [CrossRef]
- G. Verma, R.K. Prasad, R.A. Agarwal, S. Jain, A.K. Agarwal, Experimental investigations of combustion, performance and emission characteristics of a hydrogen enriched natural gas fuelled prototype spark ignition engine, Fuel, 178: p. 209-217 (2016) [CrossRef]
- P.R. Hooper, T. Al-Shemmeri and M.J. Goodwin, An experimental and analytical investigation of a multi-fuel stepped piston engine, Appl. Therm. Eng., 48: p. 32–40 (2012) [CrossRef]
- M.I. Jahirul, H.H. Masjuki, R. Saidur, M.A. Kalam, M.H. Jayed, M.A. Wazed, Comparative engine performance and emission analysis of CNG and gasoline in a retrofitted car engine, Appl. Therm. Eng., 30(14): p. 2219–2226 (2010) [CrossRef]
- Willard W. Pulkrabek, Engineering fundamentals of the internal combustion engine, 478 (1997)
- J.B. Heywood, Internal combustion engine fundamentals, 930 (1988)
MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 81, 20162016 5th International Conference on Transportation and Traffic Engineering (ICTTE 2016)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||25 October 2016|
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.