MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 81, 20162016 5th International Conference on Transportation and Traffic Engineering (ICTTE 2016)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||25 October 2016|
- J. Kang, J. Jung, “Effective process parameters on shape dimensional accuracy in incremental sheet metal forming,” Journal of Society Korea Industrial and Systems Engineering, vol. 38, no. 4 (Dec. 2015), pp. 177-183, doi:10.11627/jkise.2015.38.4.177 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B. Adrian, B. Octavian, O. Valentin, R. Gabriel, “Mathematical model for determining the forces in SPIF”, Proc. International Conference on Manufacturing Science and Education, (2011) [Google Scholar]
- R. Aerens, P. Eyckens, A. Van Bael, J.R. Duflou, “Force prediction for SPIF deuced from experimental and FEM observations”, International Journal of Advanced Manufacturing Technology, doi: 10.1007/s00170-009-2160-2. [Google Scholar]
- A. Fiorentino, E. Ceretti, A. Attanasio, L. Mazzoni, C. Giardini, “Ayalysis of forces, accuracy and formability in positive die sheet incremental forming”, International Journal of Material Forum, vol. 2, (2009), pp. 805-808, doi: 10.1007/s12289-009-0467-z [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. Koh, “Comparison between forming and cutting forces in incremental sheet metal forming and metal cutting processes”, Unpublished thesis, Kyungnam University, (Jun. 2014) [Google Scholar]
- A. Petek, K. Kuzman, J. Kopac, “Deformations and forces analysis of single point incremental sheet metal forming”, Archives of Materials Science and Engineering, vol. 2, (2009), pp. 107–116. [Google Scholar]
- L. Filice, G. Ambrogio, F. Micari, “CIRP Annals - Manufacturing Technology, vol. 55, Issue 1, (2006), pp. 245–248. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.