MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 81, 20162016 5th International Conference on Transportation and Traffic Engineering (ICTTE 2016)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Transportation System Modeling and Forecasting|
|Published online||25 October 2016|
- Declare of Department of Land Transport of Thailand, The Government Gazette, 129, 27 (2012)
- L. Mai, P. Sweatman, Australian Road Research Board, (Rept. No. AIR323-2, 1984)
- A. Reński, Proc. 24th International Technical Conference on the Enhanced Safety of Vehicles (Gothenburg, Sweden, 2015)
- L. Prochowski, K. Zielonka, A. Muszyński, J. K Power and Trans, 19, 3 (2012)
- S. Murthy, M. Gowda, H. Venna, SAE Technical Paper (2016)
- B. Ayalew, N. Yu, S. Muthiah, B. T. Kulakowski, ASME Int. Mech. Eng Con and Exp, (2004)
- J. S. Jo, S. H. You, J. Y. Joeng, K. I. Lee, K. Yi, Int. J. of Auto. Tech 9, 5 (2008)
- H. H. Kim, J. Ryu, Int. J. of Auto. Tech 12, 4 (2011)
- M. Sherman, G. Myers, SAE Technical Paper (2000)
- N. Yu, S. Muthiah, B. Kulakowski. 9th International Symposium on Heavy Vehicle Weights and Dimensions (2006)
- D. Vilela, R. S. Barbosa, J. of the Braz. Soc. of Mech. Sci. and Eng., 33 4, (2011) [CrossRef]
- T. D. Gillespie, Fundamentals of vehicle dynamics, Society of Automotive Engineers (1992) [CrossRef]
- P. Boonporm, Int. C on Science Ecology and Technology I, (Vienna, Austria, 2015)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.