MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 81, 20162016 5th International Conference on Transportation and Traffic Engineering (ICTTE 2016)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||25 October 2016|
- Anastassiou, George, “Intelligent Systems II: Complete Approximation by Neural Network Operators”, Springer, (2016). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Biju, Issac, and Nauman, Israr, “Case Studies in Intelligent Computing”, CRC, (2014). [Google Scholar]
- Gharehbaghi, K and Georgy, M, “Utilization of Infrastructure Gateway System (IGS) as a Transportation Infrastructure Optimization Tool”, International Journal of Traffic and Transportation Engineering, SAP, USA, 4, No.1, (2015). [Google Scholar]
- Gharehbaghi, K, “Infrastructure Asset Optimisation in Local Governments: Australia Study”, International Journal of Civil, Structural, Environmental and Infrastructure Engineering Research Development, 4, (6), 33–42, Dec. (2014). [Google Scholar]
- Gharehbaghi, K, “Transport Infrastructure Development Modelling for Dispersed cities”, proceedings of 5th International conference on Civil, Environmental and Medical Engineering, Melbourne, 8-10 April, (2015). [Google Scholar]
- Gharehbaghi, K. and Raso, V., “Optimisation of Infrastructure Systems for Melbourne”, Proceedings of the 2nd Annual International Construction Conference, Athens, Greece, June 18–21, (2012). [Google Scholar]
- Longbing, Cao, “Metasynthetic Computing and engineering of Complex Systems”, Springer, (2015). [Google Scholar]
- Mitsuo. Gen; Kim, Kuinam J; Huang, Xiaoxia; Hiroshi, Yabe, “Industrial engineering, Management Science and Applications”, Springer, (2015). [Google Scholar]
- Powel, Bruce, “Agile systems engineering”, Morgan Kaufmann, pp. 23–57, (2016). [Google Scholar]
- Rainey, Larry, and Tolk, Andreas, “Modeling and simulation support for system of systems engineering applications”, John Wiley and Sons, (2015). [Google Scholar]
- Sladkowski, Aleksander, and Pamula, Wieslaw, “Intelligent Transportation Systems - Problems and Perspectives”, Springer (2015). [Google Scholar]
- Zapico, L; Worden, K; and Molina, F, “Vibration-based damage assessment in steel frames using neural networks”, smart materials and structures, 10, Number 3, (2001). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.