MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 81, 20162016 5th International Conference on Transportation and Traffic Engineering (ICTTE 2016)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Transportation System Modeling and Forecasting|
|Published online||25 October 2016|
- D. Wang, F. Qi, IEEE ICRA (2001)
- A. Y. Ungoeren, H. Peng, H. E. Tseng Int. J Vehicle Autonomous Systems, 2 (2004)
- R. Chaichaowarat, W. Wannasuphoprasit, Int. J. of Automotive Technology, 17 (2016) [CrossRef]
- D. Preda, G. Covaciu, G. Ciolan, D. Dima, SMAT, Craiova, Romania (2008)
- R. Thitipatanapong, P. Boonporm, N. Noomwongs, P. Wuthimanop et al, SAE Technical Paper (2015)
- D. M. Bevly, Int. J. of Dyanmic System Meausement and Control, ASME, (2004)
- D. M. Bevly, J. Ryu, J. C. Gerdes, IEEE ITS., 7, 4 (2006)
- J-H. Yoon, H. Peng, IEEE Vehicular Technology 63, 6(2013)
- P. Boonporm, N. Tantawiroon, Romanian Review, Precision Mechanics, Optics and Mechatronics, INCDTM (2015)
- M. Abdulrahim, SAE World Congress (2006)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.