- R.R. Tian, Q.J. Xiang, S.T. Hu. Research on Traffic Safety of Freeway Upgrade Section. Procedia - Social and Behavioral Sciences, 96, 548–556, 2013. [CrossRef]
- M.J. Cassidy, K. Kim, W. Ni, W.H. Gu. A problem of limited-access special lanes. Part I: Spatiotemporal studies of real freeway traffic. Transportation Research Part A, 80, 307–319, 2015.
- S. Labi. Efficacies of roadway safety improvements across functional subclasses of rural two-lane highways. Journal of Safety Research, 42, 231–239, 2011. [CrossRef]
- M.J. Cassidy, K. Kim, W. Ni, W.H Gu. A problem of limited-access special lanes. Part I: Spatiotemporal studies of real freeway traffic. Transportation Research Part A, 80, 320–329, 2015.
- Y.R. Kim, S.K. Lee, J.P. Moon, J.H. Jeong, J.S. Choi. A Study on Appropriate length of Passing Lane in Consideration of Traffic Characteristics of Two-Lane Roads in South Korea. Procedia - Social and Behavioral Sciences, 43, 671–680, 2012. [CrossRef]
- C.Y. Zhuang. Design of climbing lane in mountainous freeway based on vehicl dynamic performance. Xi’an, Chang’an University, 2006.
MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 81, 20162016 5th International Conference on Transportation and Traffic Engineering (ICTTE 2016)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Transportation System Modeling and Forecasting|
|Published online||25 October 2016|
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.