MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 81, 20162016 5th International Conference on Transportation and Traffic Engineering (ICTTE 2016)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||25 October 2016|
- National ITS Architecture for America (Version 4.0), CD-ROM, (2002). [Google Scholar]
- S.B. Miles,Application and Issues of GIS as Tool for Civil Engineering Modeling, Journal of Computing in Civil Engineering, 13(3):144–152, (1999). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H.J. Miller, Yi-Hwa Wu, GIS Software for Measuring Space-Time Accessibility in Transportation Planning and Analysis, GeoInformatica, 4(2), 141–159,(2000). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Beheshti, R. Miehels., The global GIS: a ease study, Civil Engineering Informatics, Faculty of Civil Engineering and Geosciences, Delft University of Technology, Netherlands, (2001). [Google Scholar]
- Jianjun Xiao, Research and application of Transportation Geographic Information System, Central South University, (2005). [Google Scholar]
- F. Kurt, W. Lotharand, A Hybrid Expert System, GIS and Simulation Modeling for Environmental and Technological Risk Management, Computer-aided Civil and Infrastructure Engineering, (1999). [Google Scholar]
- D Xiong, H Lin, Spatial Data Handling for ITS: Perspective, Issues and Approaches, GeoInformatica,4(2), 215–230, (2002). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.