MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 81, 20162016 5th International Conference on Transportation and Traffic Engineering (ICTTE 2016)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||25 October 2016|
- H. Rakha, B. Yu, Journal of Transportation Engineering 130, 6, 753–767, (2004) [CrossRef]
- B. Yu, Faculty of Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University, (2005)
- Q. Yang, Y. Zhang, Highway 9, 98–101, (2005)
- G.O.N.G. Ni-na, Communications Standardization 12, 193–194, (2008)
- L. Wang. Research on Setting Climbing Lane on Steep Sections of Mountain Road. Shan Dong University, (2010)
- V. Shankar, F. Mannering, W. Barfield, Accident Analysis and Prevention 27, 3, 371–389, (1995) [CrossRef]
- A. Pomst, I. Reshetnik, Transport Research Part A 21, 6, 401–410, (1987) [CrossRef]
- G. Liang, R. Ma, X. Shen, Y. Liang, Journal of Chang’an University (Natural Science Edition) 34, 1, 23–30, (2014)
- American Association of State Highway and Transportation Official. A Policy on Geometric Design of Highways and Streets. Washington DC: AASHTO, ( 2011)
- R. Pal, K. C. Sinha, Transportation Research Record: Journal of the Transportation Research Board, No. 1640, Transportation Research Board of the National Academies, Washington, D. C, 1–9, (2007)
- Japan Highway Public Corporation. Japan Highway Design Essentials. Shaanxi Travel & Tourism Press, China, ( 1991)
- Guidelines for Safety Audit of Highway. Publication JTG/T B05-2004.Ministry of Transport of the People’s Republic of China, (2004)
- Technical Standard of Highway Engineering. Publication JTG B01-2003. Ministry of Transport of the People’s Republic of China, ( 2004)
- Design Specification for Highway Alignment. Publication JTG D20-2006. Ministry of Transport of the People’s Republic of China, (2006)
- M. Parker Jr, and C. V. Zegeer, Observers Manual. Publication FHWA-IP-88-027. FHWA, U.S. Department of Transportation, (1989)
- A. L. Vasconcelos, A. Seco, A. B. Silva, et al., Transportation Research Record: Journal of the Transportation Research Board, No. 2432, Transportation Research Board of the National Academies, Washington, D. C., 1–9, (2014) [CrossRef]
- J. So, I.K. Lim,Y.J. Kweon, Transportation Research Board of the National Academies, Washington, D. C., (2015)
- PTV VISSIM User’s Manual 5. 0. Planung Transport Verkehr AG, D-76131 Karlsruhe, Germany, (2007)
- D. Gettman, L. Pu, T. Sayed, and S. G. Shelby. Surrogate Safety Assessment Model and Validation: Final Report. Publication FHWA-HRT-08-051. FHWA, U.S.Department of Transportation, (2008)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.