MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 81, 20162016 5th International Conference on Transportation and Traffic Engineering (ICTTE 2016)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||25 October 2016|
- J. Wang, “Key Issues on Transfer Organization of City Passenger Traffic Hubs,” Beijing, Beijing Jiaotong University, 10–32, (2006). [Google Scholar]
- D. Li, “Study on Planning and Design Theory for External Passenge Transport Hub of Metropolis,” Nanjing, Southeast China University, (2006) [Google Scholar]
- J. Su, S. He, “Evaluation of Transfer Efficiency for Urban Rail Transit,” Agricultural Equipment & Vehicle Engineering 12, 22–24, (2009). [Google Scholar]
- Y. Wang, “Design Seamless Transfer between Metro Station and Bus:Case Study of on Financial Hi一Tech Zone Station on Gu hou一Foshan Line,” Tunnel Construction 35, 354–358, (2015) [Google Scholar]
- D. Yang, L. Gao, “Exploration of the Three-dimensional Traffic Zero Transfer Design of Xi,an Textile CityPassenger Stations,” Urbanism and Architecture 33, 5–6, (2014) [Google Scholar]
- X. Pan, Z. Ke, “A Study on Transfer Distance and Construction Indexes of Passenger Transit Hubs,” Communications Science and Technology Heilongjiang 1, 103–104, (2008). [Google Scholar]
- H. Jia, L. Yang, M. Tang, “Pedestrian Flow Characteristics Analysis and Model Parameter Calibration in Canprehensive Transport Teaminal,” Journal of Transportation Systems Engineering and Information Technology 5, 117–123, (2009). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Xu, “Study on Seamless Connection Evaluation of Urban Rail Transit and Bus,” Chongqing Jiaotong University, (2014) [Google Scholar]
- X. Lu, W. Jiang, “Seamless Connection and Functionalities of Passenger Transport Terminals,” Urban Transport of China 12, 1–4, (2014) [Google Scholar]
- D. Wu, “Research on Construction of Comprehensive Transportation Hub in the Economic Zone on the West Side of the Straits,” Fujian, Fujian Provincial Department of transportation, (2008) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.