MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 81, 20162016 5th International Conference on Transportation and Traffic Engineering (ICTTE 2016)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Transportation Planning and System Optimization|
|Published online||25 October 2016|
- T. J. Lomax, Methodology for estimating urban roadway system congestion. Transp. Res. Rec. 1181, Transportation Research Board, National Research Council, Washington, D.C, 38–49 (1988). [Google Scholar]
- C. R. Lindsey and E. T. Verhoef, Congestion Modelling. Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 99-091/3, Tinbergen Institute (1999). [Google Scholar]
- K. Hashimoto, Monitoring road traffic congestion in Japan. Transp. Rev., 10(2), 171–186(1990) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Litman, Generated Traffic and Induced Travel: Implications for Transport Planning. VTPI Discussion Papers. Victoria Transport Policy Institute, (2011). [Google Scholar]
- C. A. Moran and K. L. Bang, Congestion Performance Indicators for Urban Road Network Case Study: Stockholm Congestion Charging Trial. Paper #08-0483. Transportation Research Board Annual Meeting, (2008). [Google Scholar]
- J. A. Lindley, Urban freeway congestion problem and solutions: An update. ITE J., 59(12), 21–23. (1989). [Google Scholar]
- M. V. L. R. Anjaneyulu and B. N. Nagaraj, Modeling Congestion on Urban Roads Using Speed Profile Data. IRC Journal, 70, 549, pp 65–73, (2009). [Google Scholar]
- D. K. Witheford, Traffic jam-relieving congestion of the national highways. TR News No. 139, Transportation Research Board, National Research Council, Washington, D.C., 2–4, (1988). [Google Scholar]
- K. M. Lakshmana Rao and B. Sridhar, Sectorial view on traffic congestion in a transportation system. Proc., Int. Conf. on Rd. and Rd. Transport (ICORT), University of Roorkee, India, 1037–1044, (1995). [Google Scholar]
- D. K. Parbat, Quantification of congestion index on major corridors. Proc., Nat. Conf. on Transp. Sys. Studies (NCOTSS), University of Mumbai, India, 103–110, (1996). [Google Scholar]
- S. M. Mateen, Estimating and relieving urban congestion. Proj. Rep., R.E.C. Warangal, India, (1990). [Google Scholar]
- B. Maitra, P. K. Sikdar and S. L. Dhingra, Modeling Congestion on Urban Roads and Assessing Level of Service. Journal of Transportation Engineering, vol. 125, no. 6, pp. 508–514, (1999). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Akçelik, Speed-Flow Models for Uninterrupted Traffic Facilities. Technical Report, Akcelik & Associates Pty Ltd. (2003). [Google Scholar]
- R. Dowling, Speed-Flow Curves for Arterials. Dowling Associates, (2004). [Google Scholar]
- Transportation Research Board, Highway Capacity Manual 2000. 500 Fifth St. NW, Washington, D.C. (2001). [Google Scholar]
- PTV Vision, VISSIM tutorial. PTV AG, Karlruhe, (2010) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.