MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 80, 2016NUMIFORM 2016: The 12th International Conference on Numerical Methods in Industrial Forming Processes
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||MS10: Design, Optimization, Inverse Methods and Uncertainties in Forming Processes|
|Published online||24 October 2016|
- M. Strano, Proceedings of the Institution of Mechanical Engineers, Part B: Journal of Engineering Manufacture 220, 1305 (2006) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- W. Zhang, R. Shivpuri, Reliability Engineering & System Safety 94, 152 (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. Gantar, K. Kuzman, Journal of materials processing technology 167, 237 (2005) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Buranathiti, J. Cao, Z.C. Xia, W. Chen, Probabilistic design in a sheet metal stamping process under failure analysis, in NUMISHEET 2005: Proceedings of the 6th International Conference and Workshop on Numerical Simulation of 3 D Sheet Metal Forming Processes; Part A (2005), Vol. 778, pp. 867–872 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G.J. Park, T.H. Lee, K.H. Lee, K.H. Hwang, AIAA journal 44, 181 (2006) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. Zang, M. Friswell, J. Mottershead, Computers & structures 83, 315 (2005) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J.H. Wiebenga, Ph.D. thesis (2014) [Google Scholar]
- H. H, C. K, H. SS, C. WJ, Proceedings of Numisheet 2011 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- K. Deb, S. Agrawal, A. Pratap, T. Meyarivan, Lecture notes in computer science 1917, 849 (2000) [Google Scholar]
- V.D. Nguyen, Ph.D. thesis, Université de technologie de Troyes, ICD-LASMIS UMR 6281 (2015) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.