MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 80, 2016NUMIFORM 2016: The 12th International Conference on Numerical Methods in Industrial Forming Processes
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||MS1: Generalized continua and nonlocal formulations|
|Published online||24 October 2016|
- A. Gurson. Continuous Theory of Ductile Rupture by Void Nucleation and Growth: Part I – Yield Criteria and Flow Rules for Porous Ductile Media. ASME J. of Eng. Material. and Technology, 99 (1997), 2–15. [Google Scholar]
- M. Gologanu, J.B. Leblond, G. Perrin, J. Devaux, Recent extensions of Gurson’s model for porous ductile metals. In: P. Suquet (Ed.), Continuum Micromechanics. In: CISM Courses and Lectures, vol. 377. Springer, pp. 61–130, 1997. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. Enakoutsa, J.B. Leblond, European Journal of Mechanics A/Solids, 28, 445–460 (2009). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J.M. Bergheau, J.B. Leblond, G. Perrin, Computer Methods in Applied Mechanics and Engineering, vol. 268, pp. 105–125 (2014). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F. Mas, Solidification and phase transformations in a dissimilar Steel weld 18MND5/309L/308L: Evolution of microstructure and mechanical properties, PhD thesis, Université de Grenoble. [Google Scholar]
- V. Tvergaard, A. Needleman, Analysis of cup-cone fracture in a round tensile bar, Acta Metall. 32 (1984) 157–169. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V. Tvergaard, Influence of voids on shear band instabilities under plane strain conditions, Int. J. Fract. 17 (1981) 389–407. [Google Scholar]
- G. Perrin, J.B. Leblond, Analytical study of a hollow sphere made of plastic porous material and subjected to hydrostatic tension – Application to some problems in ductile fracture of metals, International Journal of Plasticity,6, 677–699, 1990. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J.B. Leblond, G. Perrin, J. Devaux, Bifurcation effects in ductile metals with nonlocal damage. ASME J. Appl. Mech. 61, 236–242, 1994. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Gilles, V. Robin, J. Devaux, Ductile Tearing Behavior near a Bimetallic interface, MECAMAT, 9th European Mechanics of Materials Conference, 2006. [Google Scholar]
- Assessment of Dissimilar Weld Integrity (ADIMEW): Final Report of the NESC-III Project, Joint Research Center, European Commision, EUR 22510 EN, 2006. [Google Scholar]
- SYSTUS v17.0 Reference Manual, ESI Group, 2015. [Google Scholar]
- Visual Mesh v11.0, ESI GROUP, 2015. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.